I've stumbled into this contest a while back but haven't the time to post it until now. I wanted to join too but life just went to fast for me to sit down and plan my moves for this contest. But I am hoping that one my readers will be able to join this wonderful contests, especially those who love to take photographs, to digiscrap and stuff.
Photovisi is inviting everyone to join their photo collage contest which is open until February 28.
Here are the rules:
1) Your collage must show a heart form somewhere. This can be done in many ways, for example by using your hands to create a heart shape by combining multiple images together.
2) Each contestant may submit only one collage contest entry. When you submit more than one entry, only the last one is selected for the contest.
3) All photos in the collage must be your own work, and you must own the right to distribute the photos (no celebrities, cartoon characters, etc.).
4) No children under 13 are allowed in the photos. Only persons 16 years of age or older can participate in the contest. You must have the consent of those whose faces are visible in the photo collage.
5) Photovisi reserves the right to display and/or publish any contest photo collage in Photovisi materials (including print, electronic and website) without credit. Photovisi also reserves the right to forward any photo to the media without credit, if requested for use with publicity or editorial articles regarding Photovisi.
6) All contest entries are screened for appropriateness and quality. Photovisi reserves the right to reject any collage entry without notification.
7) Winners will be notified by e-mail. You will be required to respond to this email within 7 days or an alternate winner will be selected.
8) All taxes, surcharges and fees on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner.
9) An alternate winner will be selected when you have been selected as a winner but didn't follow all contest rules.
BUT first you have to login or create an account with Photovisi first.
I'm rooting for fellow Filipinos to win the Apple iPad being given away. We are such hopeless romantics afterall. Why not put this to good use? :)