Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Clarity serves the need of people who take pride in looking and feeling good. It serves the need of people who want to look beautiful inside and out.
We invite you to be confident, look good and feel good! Flaunt your best assets!
Is it your Eyes? (eyes are the windows to the soul)
Is it your Teeth? (pearly white teeth for a picture perfect smile)
Is it your lips? (close to the lips of Angelina Jolie)
Is it your abs?
Is it your cooking that makes every party a hit?
Is it your dance moves that make everyone groove?
Join Clarity’s contest and win exciting prizes!
HOW TO JOIN:
Go to Clarity Aesthetic Fan page and “like” it. If you’re already a fan just see mechanics below
- Post a picture of what you feel is your best asset. It can be physical or non- physical.
- Be creative, you can include captions on why you consider that as your best asset.
- You can send as many entries as you want.
In the season of gift giving, you can also send entries for your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, BFFs, family members. Share to us what you think is/are their best asset/s and win a cash prize!
HOW TO WIN:
- Entries will be judged by the following criteria
- Most no of entries
- We will choose 3 winners. Each will get a Beauty Holiday Package from Clarity which includes:
- 4 sessions of Spot Whitening Treatment
- Spot White in 30 minutes! This treatment is best for underarms, elbows and other dark areas of the body using botanicals rich in vitamins that offer whitening effects for skin pigmentation. It also promotes human cell growth and has other ingredients that neutralize, moisturize and refresh the skin.
- 1 Session of Instant Body Slimming Wrap
- Instant Body Slimming Wrap
Instant Body Slimming Wrap is a fat burning procedure using botanical extracts. It uses anti-cellulite oil will be applied to treat fluid retention and cellulite, and maintain muscle tone and elasticity. The treatment also uses an anti-cellulite thermal mud to breakdown fat deposits and drain the toxin and excess fluid of the body.
- 1 Session of Ultra Soothing facial (for sensitive skin)
- Extracted from algae, an effective way to quickly calm your skin and to boost your skin’s tolerance to sensitive agents.
- The person in the photo posted by others will get a chance to win P5,000 in cash!
- Promo runs until Dec 18, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Did this beauty catch your eye? I know, it makes my heart palpitate too. A friend's wedding had just passed and this bag would just be the perfect accessory to my plain outfit. It would definitely brighten up the room without even trying to. It simply dazzles! (I'm gushing.)
If you want to score this Oryany purse worth $150, which by the way, would be the most expensive item I'll own if I am lucky enough to win it, you have until December 10 to submit your entries.
For more details, go here.
This competition, opened and free to all, offers an opportunity for photographers to show their work and manifest their commitment to the human rights issues.
Submission period : November 15 – December 31, 2010
Notification of selected photos & multimedia : February 1, 2011
Two awards will be granted by the curators :
- The Anthropographia Award for Photography and Human Rights
- The Anthropographia Award for Multimedia and Human Rights
1 ) There is no specific qualification to enter the “2011 Call for Entires” except that the photographs and/or multimedia project(s) submitted must contain a clear link to Human Rights. Anthropographia does not discriminate because of age, sex, religion, race, color, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or identification, or any other factor prohibited by law. Photographers and artists of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to respond to the “2011 Call for Entries.” There is no charge to submit photographs and/or multimedia project(s).
2) By entering the Competition you hereby accept these competition rules.
3) Anthropographia accepts all proposed photographs and/or multimedia project(s), from both professional and amateur artists and/or photographers, without discrimination except that the photographs and/or multimedia project(s) submitted must contain a clear link to Human Rights.
4) Candidates’s photographs and/or multimedia project(s) must be received before 23:59 (eastern standard time), December 31, 2010 via the Anthropographia website. Photographs and/or multimedia project(s) received by mail will not be considered.
5) Photographs submitted to the “2011 Call for Entries” must include a minimum of 10 still images and a maximum of 25 still images and must be on only one subject.
6) Files of photographs must be in jpeg format and must be no larger then 1000 pixels on their longest side, at a resolution no higher then 72 dpi. All layouts are accepted, including but not limited to, panoramic, diptych, triptych, and square. If the candidates photographs are chosen to be shortlisted, a full resolution version of the photographs should be sent to Anthropographia within 10 days after the candidate is notified.
7) Multimedia project(s) submitted to the “2011 Call for Entries” should be in the format of “.flv,” “.wmv” or “.mov” and should be no larger than 60 MB. Furthermore they should be no longer than 12 minutes in length. If the candidates multimedia project(s) are chosen to be shortlisted, a full resolution version of the multimedia project(s) should be sent to Anthropographia within 10 days after the candidate is notified.
8 ) All photographs and/or multimedia project(s) must be compressed into one “.zip” folder and must use the candidate’s email address in the name of the “.zip” folder. For example, a candidate with the email “firstname.lastname@example.org” would label his “.zip” folder in the following way: “email@example.com.”
9) Each photograph requires a caption of up to 150 characters that should be correctly embedded in the file metadata.
10) Each candidate submitting photographs and/or multimedia project(s) must include a short written statement of no more then 150 words to be submitted at the same time as photographs and/or multimedia project(s).
For the official website and complete mechanics, click here.
Monday, November 22, 2010
(Preview only. Click here for the full animated Christmas card.)
I have blogged about this contest a while back. This is something I would love to do, but I don't know how. Yes, I'm a techie idiot sometimes. I do hope she wins, so her viral posters will get some GCs from her too!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I just read Badet's entry for Pagbabago, a recent Nuffnang and Goldilocks Bloggers Contest. And I am so happy for her that after three years of marriage, they're finally expecting a new member in their lives.
I remember my first pregnancy. I wasn't as happy as Badet when I found out I was pregnant. Back then, I was a newly wed, focused only on adjusting to married life. Having a baby was far from our priorities. My hubby and I envisioned a family a year or two after wedded bliss as an official COUPLE.
An excerpt from my Youngblood contribution reads like this:
I was confused, to say the least. I hadn’t prepared myself—we hadn’t prepared ourselves—for the entry of this new life. Living with a permanent partner was just beginning to sink in when the baby came along.
Preparedness is a big thing for me. I have never in my life plunged into the unknown and taken a leap of faith. I always want predictability, stability and constancy. And this new life inside me was anything but those.
We hadn’t saved up anything for the baby. Our bank account still reflected the carefree lives we had led as single, unattached people.
I was afraid to give birth. I loathe pain. I dread pain. Emotionally, I hadn’t prepared myself for the responsibilities that go with motherhood. I was afraid I wouldn’t be the mother that my child deserved. We were completely unprepared to raise a baby.
But the light shone through, and we decided to have the baby and made up for lost time. When this major, major hurdle was surpassed, everything went smoothly.
My first baby didn't give me any problems at all during my pregnancy (it was during the delivery that she made me pay for my flip-flopping, but that's another story!). My morning sickness was at a minimum. It was very mild and almost gone by my fourth month. My cravings were very simple, a manibalang sampalok dipped in salt and sugar mixture, and a pseudo-pizza made of saltine crackers with tomato ketchup and cheese.
She is now 6 years old and one heck of an active girl.
Now, I'm in my second pregnancy. Twenty-nine weeks on the family way. It took us 6 years to decide and prepare for a new addition to our family.
And I've never felt happier in my life. :)
Congratulations again, Badet! Your post made me walk down the memory lane, and it wasn't bad at all...
Monday, November 8, 2010
Sulit.com is getting into the Christmas Spirit! It recenly launched another exciting contest which will be giving away very nice prizes, as usual!
I am thinking of joining in on the fun but don't know anything about digital design. Boohoo! But I'm posting this anyways to let you all know how you can win fabulous prizes.
HOW TO JOIN (3 STEPS):
1. Create an online Christmas card using any software you’re comfortable with, illustrating the following theme:
Pasko 2010: Pasko ng Pamilyang Pilipino sa Makabagong Panahon
2. Post the Christmas card you created on your blog and link it to http://www.sulit.com.ph. As a caption, include this below your Christmas card:
Celebrate Christmas 2010 with Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads and buy and sell website in the Philippines.3. To qualify your entry, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Subject: My Sulit Christmas Card Entry
URL of blog post:
Viral posts (if any):
PRIZES and RAFFLE AWARDS:
1st Place: Apple iMac
2nd Place: Apple iPhone 4
3rd Place: Apple iPad
Viral Poster Special Award: Apple iPhone 3GS
People’s Choice Award: Apple iPhone 3GS
1 Raffle Winner among all contest participants: Blackberry Curve
1 Raffle Winner among for viral posters: Blackberry Curve
1 Raffle Winner among all voters: Blackberry Curve
For complete mechanics, click this link.
His Honor Rep. Manny Pacquiao is going up against Mexican Antonio Margarito on November 14. I expect that on that day, the world once again will stand still as it watches probably one of the last fights of Pacquiao before he retires for good.
CashCashPinoy is offering Pacquiao fans the chance of a lifetime to witness this historic fight as it goes on. No more endless commercials, no more waiting for 12noon. For only Php 1,100, you can avail of the Pacquiao-Margarito Viewing Party at Sofitel Philippine Plaza. This also includes a hearty breakfast at any of these swanky bars:
- Sports Bar
- Le Bar
- 7 Pecados
- Davao Boaracay
This is regularly priced at Php 1,900. Availing of this promo saves you Php 800!
How to get this bargain?
Sign-up in CashCashPinoy and Click the BUY button! You can also buy another one for a friend so you have someone to share the sweet victory with!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Here are some more income-earning tips through blogging.
Sign-up in sponsoredreviews.com and write reviews for a fee. In essence you are selling blog space to those who would like to advertise their products, website, blogs or services.
BLOGGING your WAY TO THE BANK
Link from Blog lets your blog earn for you by enticing clients to link to your blog for a fee.
Blog Advertising is perfect for those with the gift of persuasion. You can use your skill to write reviews or your opinion about a blog, a website or a product. And you get paid for it!
PAY TO CHAT
If you love interacting with people through forums, why not sign-up in myLot, by clicking the banner, and get paid for what you have to say.
OR you can be an influencer. Tell the world what you like and you earn from every click made on the product or service that you are endorsing.
Working freelance can be a viable option for people looking for other sources of income. These are some of the more popular choices. They have a stable clientele and workforce. They also offer qualifying tests to their workforce which they can use to better promote their services.
Pinoys are suckers for a discount. Introducing Ensogo and CashCashPinoy which cater to our miser ways. These do not only offer great discounts to products or services of up to 50% , they also reward Php 100 for your referral you give them!
WAYS TO GET PAID
To ensure you get paid for all the hard work you're doing, don't forget to sign-up in PayPal or AlertPay. These are internationally recognized online money transfer companies that is trusted by millions across the world.