SponsoredTweets referral badge

Friday, October 15, 2010

Got bitten by the Human Nature Bug!



Yep, you heard it right. I just got bitten by the HUMAN NATURE bug! I heard about this from a friend, Verabear.

I was looking for a good way to earn a few moolahs which won't mean being tied down to a regular job (a strict office setting is just not for me). So aside from freelancing as a writer, I decided to sign-up as a Human Nature Dealer.

It wasn't an easy decision, everything about money isn't an easy one, mind you. So I had to go back to their website again and again just to make sure I am doing the right thing investing my money and effort into a dealership with Human Nature.




I read about their advocacy and this is what clinched it for me. They are partnering with local organizations all-over the country to provide them with raw materials, like citronella and lemongrass essences. As part of their vision, Gandang Kalikasan, the company behind Human Nature, envisions that Gawad Kalinga communities be trained to produce all the organic ingredients for the production of Human Nature Products. So, this is not just good for the body, it's also good for the Pinoy Soul.


Spread the Love and be a Human Nature Dealer yourself. Let me assist you. Just leave your contact details in the comment section and I'll get back to you as soon as possible (this sounds like a machine talking!)


Or you can always take the Human Nature products on a test drive first and order from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

para sa naglilimayon na isip