1. What to Do :
a. Write about your memorable OUTDOOR adventure/s from 2010. (Minimum of 100 words). Include picture/s from that adventure.
b. Share it through your website/Blogging Platforms (ex. Blogger, Wordpress, Multiply, Tumblr, etc.). Facebook notes - not allowed as medium.
2. Requirements in Your Entry
a. Blog must include a link to the R.O.X. Philippines fan page (http://www.facebook.com/roxphilippines) and Twitter account (http://twitter.com/rox_philippines). Automatic disqualification if these links are not included or if the link is leading to another page.
b. Blog must be in English or Filipino.
c. Only one entry per blog/website is allowed.
d. Existing blog posts can be used as long as you include the R.O.X. Philippines Fanpage and Twitter account and that the adventure is from 2010.
3. Submission of Entries
To qualify, you must email the following details to: email@example.com
Full Name :
Mobile Number :
Entry Link :
Deadline of Submission: January 14, 2010 – 5:00 P.M.
Once your email gets through our system, you will receive an auto-reply. Do not reply to this message as this email address is only used for specific promotions.
*Qualified Entries will be posted in a list through the R.O.X. Philippines Fanpage Notes.
4. Criteria : One winner will be selected based on these criteria by a pool of judges from the R.O.X. team :
a. Content Quality
b. Ability to inspire others to try the outdoors.
c. Readability – must be easy to read, can be easily understood
d. Relevance of photo/s to the content
5. Notification of Winners
a. Announcement of winners will be on January 17, 2011.
b. Winner will be notified via email or contacted through their mobile phone. Announcement will also be made through the R.O.X. Philippines Facebook Fan Page.
6. Claiming of Prize : Depending on your location, prize will be shipped in any of our branches : R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street/Ayala Mall, Cebu/ Marquee Mall, Pampanga.
UP FOR GRABS is this to-die-for Backpack:
Backpack Model : Mountain Hardware SuperScrambler
- Fully-padded dual-density shoulder straps and low-profile mesh hipbelt
- Lightweight top loading design with removable lid pocket
- Foldover main compartment closure with zippered pocket allows use without lid
- Removable HardWave framesheet resists round-out and preserves flexibility
- Removable lightweight foam padding in backpanel
- Large internal pocket allows use of sleeping pad for additional/alternate backpanel cushioning/support
- Full front daisy chain for attaching ice tools and climbing gear with four side compression straps
- Additional webbing tabs on front panel can be used to anchor accessory straps, ice axe loops, etc. for added versatility and gear carrying options