. Each participant must have an authentic Facebook account.
2. Each participant must upload one (1) photo or one (1) video as their contest entry on the Wall.
3. Aside from uploading their entry on the fan page’s Wall, each participant must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following details:
Subject: RETROTECH Facebook Contest
Full name: ______________________________
Contact Number: ______________________________
Link of the photo/video: ______________________________
4. Each participant may submit one entry per category.
5. The gadgets in the entries have to be working in one way or form.
6. Objectionable, harmful, or sensitive photos and videos will be disqualified and deleted immediately.
7. The photo must be clear and of good quality. On the other hand, the video must have a minimum length of 10 seconds.
8. Submission of entries is open from August 1-31, 2010.
9. Criteria For Judging:
Popularity (10%). The popularity of an entry is based on the number of “likes” and comments it received from thefans and visitors of HWM Philippines’ fan page.
Content (40%). The entry covers all the prerequisites for the contest, and actually tackles the points that need to be addressed.
Creativity (15%). A creatively-made photo/video relies on several factors such as composition and impact.
Uniqueness (15%). The photo/video conspicuously stands out among other entries.
Oldness Of Product (20%). Since we are looking for old stuff here, the more ancient the product, the better!
10. HWM and HardwareZone will pick a winner for each category.
11. Winners will be informed through email or phone.
12. The chosen winners will be asked to bring in the gadgets found in their entries when claiming the prize in order to validate its authenticity.
13. HWM and HardwareZone Philippines and their respective employees will not be held responsible for all claims, demands, suits, causes of action, or judgments which the participant ever had, now have, or may have in the future arising out of or in any way connected with the RetroTech Online Photo & Video Contest, due to all personal injuries, known or unknown, property damages, or claims for wrongful death, caused by misuse of any product or any of the accessories that came with it.
14. HWM and HardwareZone Philippines reserve the right to amend the mechanics and criteria of judging at any time during the contest period without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the official Facebook fan page of HWM Philippines.
For more details, click here.