Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Share your Story and Win!
As moms and wives, a common goal we all share is achieving balance. In my case, it wasn't so complicated when it was just me and hubby. We could just take off anytime we wanted and be spontaneous. About a decade and two children later, it's just not as easy as it used to be. We work 6 days a week, and most of the day is spent at work. By the time we get home, the kids are already hankering for time with us. Getting some serious couple time becomes a challenge when you have more responsibilities to juggle.
How do you cope? How do you keep the fire burning in your marriage amidst all the other things you need to balance? Share your story with us and get a chance to win a Pond's Age Miracle Microdermabrasion Kit (worth at least P1,200!) which will leave you positively glowing and ready for some quality time with hubby!
1. Contest is open to all married male and female residents of the Philippines. Yes hubbies, this means YOU too.
2. In 250 words or less, write about how you keep the romance alive in your marriage -- the more creative, the better!
3. You may enter in two ways -- via a blog post (post the blog url on the reply form) or via a reply to this blog with your full name and email address.
4. There will be five (5) winners for this contest. Four winners will be selected by our special guest judge Jen CC Tan of Mom Exchange, while the fifth winner will be determined by an electronic raffle of all the non-winning entries.
5. Those who will submit blog entries for the contest will earn bonus points:
- written entry on this blog’s reply form = 1 raffle entry
- blog entry* = 2 raffle entries
- blog entry with photo OR link back to this contest page* = 3 raffle entries
- blog entry with photo AND link back to this contest page* = 4 raffle entries
*Blog entries to this contest can get a maximum of four (4) entries for the raffle, meaning I will input your name 4x in the randomizer so you have more chances of winning!
Contest Period: April 1-14, 2009. I will accept entries up to April 14, 2009 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on this blog a few days after the deadline.
Feel free to post questions regarding the promo on the reply section. Thank you and good luck!
Reposted from Animatric's World
Special thanks to OgilvyOne and Unilever for making this possible. :)