SponsoredTweets referral badge

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Good Week

I had a good week last week. My contest-junkiness paid off and I won in two contests!

ANIMETRIC’S WORLD

I heard about this contest being hosted in Animetric’s World which is giving away a Pond’s Age Miracle Dermabrasion Kit, worth approximately P1,200. It was about keeping the passion burning in one’s relationship. The rules are suprisingly simple.
You just blog about the contest and linkback to the site.





For my entry I wrote how difficult it has been to be around a hawk-eyed daughter. My entry didn’t actually make to the top posts, but my name was drawn in the electronic raffle, and that’s good enough to satisfy my contest craving.


INQUIRER PUBLICATION INC.

I found out about this contest from another blog. Inquirer Publication Inc. is holding a contest on summer memories. They’re giving away Gift Certificates from Mang Inasal, Zagu, Movie Tickets at Glorietta 4 and a horde of magazines. Again, the rules are simple. Sign-up for a multiply account, if you haven’t got one, make them your contact and email your entry.

I reminisced about my childhood summer memories when everything was still simple and unhurried. I wanted to write more but the entry has a word limit (150 words or less). I only placed 2nd runner-up and won the package except for the Zagu and Mang Inasal GCs, which is what I’m really after.
I’ll be picking up and enjoying my prizes in the next few weeks. They’re just in time for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

para sa naglilimayon na isip