SponsoredTweets referral badge

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another Cellphone Raffle to Cheer me up!



I am writing this blog in a hurry, in the last two minutes of the game before the referree will blow his whistle to signal the end of the end. However, my lame typing fingers try to keep pace with my overspeeding as I keep my toe fingers crossed that my name will get picked THIS TIME! You can't imagine how many celphone promos I have joined in just to get an enviable phone!

And so, presenting Gadgets and Tech's First Annual Phone Raffle Contest! They are offering this new "Samsung GT-E1175T phone with warranty until July 15, 2011" up for grabs!

Gadgets and Tech will hold the contest open until 11:59pm TODAY only! You better get going on your blog entry!

Oops! I almost forgot. They're also giving away a P2,000 gift card from Power Mac Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

para sa naglilimayon na isip